METALLIC FLOORING SYSTEM – Step 2
Step 2: Metallic color(s)
Product: 2-part Self-leveling Epoxy Parts A & B and Metallic Pigments
- Mix one jar of Metallic Pigment into 2 gallons of Part A. Mix for 5 minutes then let stand for 10 minutes.
- Mix the 2-gallon Part A/Metallic Pigment mixture with 1 gallon of Part B. Mix for 3 minutes.
- Apply immediately, using spiked shoes during application.
- If multiple colors are being used, repeat the process.
- Allow to dry overnight or a minimum of 12 hoursNext Step
Product Brochure St. John's Brochure
Stiff broom, Garden hose with a pressure washer nozzle, Buckets, Mixer, Eye Protection, Respiratory Protection, Gloves, Roller, Squeegee, Brush, Spiked Shoes.